Michele Linn, B2B Content Marketing Consultant
As a B2B content marketing consultant, I am passionate about content because I think it is the cornerstone to B2B marketing. Great content is essential in connecting with your B2B prospect, but this is only the first step. You need a strategy that takes into account how a B2B prospect consumes your content.
In addition to consulting with my clients–who include solopreneuers, start-ups, SMBs and Fortune 500 organizations in the US and abroad– I also enjoy writing about B2B content marketing and strategies:
- I am a founder and frequent contributor to the blog Savvy B2B Marketing where my Savvy Sisters and I riff about all things related to B2B marketing. <Blog Posts>
- I write articles and guest blog posts about B2B content marketing. <Articles>
- My work has been featured in MarketingProfs Get to the Point newsletter and the Business Marketing Institute’s Tuesday Marketing Notes. <Web Mentions>
I launched Linn Communications in 2008 after working in the software industry for over ten years, first as a technical writer and then as a product marketing manager. I also have and BA in English and technical communications and an MBA in marketing.
What do you get when you work with me?
- Partner: I am truly interested in your success. I will take time to understand your needs and the needs of your ideal buyers.
- Marketing consultant: I am consistently researching and writing about marketing best practices, which I apply to every project.
- Experienced writer: Not only do I understand how to write, but I also tailor each piece to speak to your ideal buyer.
- Project manager: Want to take another thing off your list? I can manage the project from start to finish with minimal intervention from you.
- Reliable resource: I understand your deadlines, and I always deliver when I say I will.
Interested in learning more? Contact me today at 238.320.7146 to talk about your B2B marketing challenges.