I am one of “savvy sisters” at the blog, Savvy B2B Marketing. We’re six women with varied experience in B2B marketing, and we blog about practical advice and inspirational strategies. Check us out!
Below are the posts I’ve contributed.
Writing for your ideal reader:
- Eight Things Your Prospects Wish You Knew
- You THINK You Know Your Reader . . . But Do You?
- New List of Gobbledygook Words: Are You an Offender?
Writing white papers:
- How to Design a White Paper for Your Time-Challenged Readers
- 12 Ways to Promote Your eBook or White Paper
- Does Your White Paper Have a Call to Action (My Guess: No)
- Eight Ways to Make Key Points in Your White Paper Stand Out
- Ebooks and White Papers: A Complementary Pair
- What Three Questions Should Every White Paper Answer?
Creating case studies:
- New Study Reveals 3 Things You Can Learn from Effective Content Marketers
- Six Reasons Why Your Case Studies Need to Target a Specific Audience
- Handle with Care: 10 Tips on Interacting with Case Study Customers
- B2B Marketing Case Studies: Is Shorter Better?
Developing effective web content:
- 7 Ideas to Help You Differentiate Yourself on Your B2B Website
- 5 Ways To Find the Perfect Keywords for Your B2B Content
- Inspired by Sesame Street: 10 Ways B2B Marketers Can Improve Their Websites
- How to Make Your B2B Website More Buyer-Centric
- 5 Reasons to Include FAQs in Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Is Your B2B Website Inspiring Trust?
- What Home Improvement Taught Me about B2B Content Marketing
- How Do You Make Time For All This Content
- How Remarkable Does Your B2B Content Need to Be?
- My New Content Marketing Project and 2 Lessons Learned
- A 7-Step Plan for Getting Started with Content Marketing
- B2B Content Marketing is More Than Content
- Five Common Questions Answered About B2B Blogging
- The Dos and Don’ts of B2B Content Reuse
- Is Less Content Better? 5 Steps to Simplify B2B Marketing Content
- Create Content Sales Will Love: Tips from the New Rules of Sales Enablelment
- Four Ways to Spread Your B2B Marketing Content Further
- Need Content? 20 Formats to Consider
- An Indispensible Guide for Email Marketing
- 42 Ideas on How to Create Content to Connect with Customers
- Got Content? 10 Steps to Repurpose Your Best B2B Assets
- Get Back to Basics: 4 Key Questions for B2B Content Marketing
- 5 Ways to Repackage Your Best Content
Generating and nurturing leads:
- How to Think Through the B2B Marketing Registration Process
- Are You Losing Leads? Ten Tips for Better Landing Pages
- Are You Missing an Opportunity to Connect with Your Prospects?
- Losing Touch with Your Leads? Seven Suggestions for Nurturing Programs
- A Brilliant (and Simple) Follow Up for Any White Paper or Webinar
- Lose Control: Three Reasons Not to Require Registration for B2B Content
- Are You Giving Your B2B Prospects Too Much Information?
- 5 Things My Toddler Taught Me About Lead Nurturing
- Two Non-Traditional Approaches to B2B Registration
- Want to Increase Your White Paper’s Influence? Try a Webinar
- Five Key Questions Your B2B Competitive Analysis Should Answer
- New Perspectives into B2B Buyer Behavior
- Four Ways to Get More Bang for Your Buck from Your Webinar
- 3 Keys to a Winning Call to Action for B2B Content
- A 7-Step Framework for Developing A Promotional Strategy for B2B Content
- Are You Making Your B2B Prospects Think Too Much?
- A Question for B2B Marketers: Are You Focusing on What Needs to Be Fixed First?
- Be Unexpected: What B2B Marketers Can Learn from a Resale Shop
- Beyond Google: How to Find Your Prospects Online (Part 1)
- Beyond Google: How to Find Your Prospects Online (Part 2)
- Want Quick and Useful Ideas on How to Improve Your Marketing? Try a Marketing Audit
- Inspiration from the Park: 5 Ways to Encourage B2B Prospects to Reach Out to You
- How to Improve the Unsubscribe Process (Yes, This is Something to Think About)