Do you have an existing website that just isn’t working for you, but you aren’t sure how to fix it? Do you need SEO recommendations? It can be tough to evaluate your own website because you are so close to it. For instance, most websites are focused on a company’s products and services instead of their audience needs.
The Web Audit is one of my most popular services because it offers a fresh perspective on your website and gives you tangible, prioritized action items that you can take and implement immediately.
I review your website for SEO basics to make sure your website is optimized. I also go through every page of your website from the perspective of your ideal buyer, considering questions such as these:
- What is the objective of the page?
- Is your message coming through clearly?
- Does your reader know what to do next?
Once my review is complete, I provide a comprehensive report and consultation to make sure you understand and can implement the recommendations:
- A detailed list of all content and SEO recommendations organized per page.
- A summary of recommendations that you can easily customize and sort by priority, page and time required.
- A one-hour phone call to discuss all of the recommendations and answer all questions.
- Unlimited emails for one month to ask any questions about your website audit or brainstorm ideas.
Of course, I can help implement your changes or update the content of your website.