First, you may be asking yourself, what is a white paper?
White papers are typically 5 – 12 pages and have many uses:
- Lead generation: Research shows that white papers are one of the best tools for generating leads.
- Thought leadership: Many organizations use white papers to establish themselves as an expert in a specific area.
- Publicity: Because white papers have such rich content, they are perfect for generating buzz about your organization and its solutions.
- Lead nurturing: B2B marketers need a constant stream of content for lead nurturing programs, and white papers are a perfect fit.
- Sales giveaways: Sales often hand out, email or send white papers to clients.
- Other uses: Content can be repurposed for articles, newsletters, speeches and more.
Want to learn more?
- Read my thoughts on white papers:
- Outsourcing: Get some stats on why hiring a professional writer is the most cost-effective solution for developing a white paper.
- Services: Learn how I can help with white paper consultation, review, writing, design and marketing.
- Development process: Read about my approach for creating white papers.
Contact me today to talk about your white paper and B2B writing needs.